Mid-Century Abstract by Elena Ristova
- Age-Resistant Premium Art Paper
- Eco-Conscious & Local Production
- Sustainably Sourced Timber Frames
- Free & Fast Shipping On All Orders
Elena Ristova is an artist and designer, based in Sydney, Australia. After studying textile design at National Academy of Arts and falling in love with screen printing , she decided to continue exploring and developing her work by starting her own brand, The Print Republic.
Elena continues to build her brand around the concept that art doesn't have to be elaborate or complicated to make a statement or provoke a thought. She strongly believes that even the most simple designs can often have the biggest impact.
- All artworks printed on high quality 240gsm matte art paper
- All frames made with premium grade sustainable timber
- Made & shipped from Melbourne
- Free & fast shipping on all orders Australia wide
- Framed option arrives with print in frame ready to hang on your wall
- Unframed option is print only & arrives trimmed & frame ready